At Great Heart, your passion and talent will be used to serve the community’s needs.
Interested candidates should submit their application with a comprehensive resume detailing qualifications, experiences, current and expected salary together with a recent passport-sized photograph to [email protected]. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Internship Position (Finance & Accounting)
- Internship position for 3 months to 6 months.
- Candidate must be studying or possesses experience in the field of Business, Finance, Economics, or Accounting major.
- Candidate are expected to have basic understanding of financial and accounting principles.
- Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
- Aptitude for math, proficiency with computers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility.
- Motivation and a strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible.
- Able to commit to charity work on weekends when required.
- Most importantly, has the RESPONSIBILITY and PASSION in charity work.
- Opportunities to get hands-on experience to assist the Finance department to perform daily accounting tasks and activities.
- Help with accounts receivable, payable, and bank statement reconciliation.
- Learning how to work as part of the Finance team to compile and analyse data, and financial report preparation.
- Assist with research, filing, data entry, recording, and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Taking on additional tasks or projects and learn to work with other department within the charity association.