WHO WE ARE? 我们是谁?
1. Who is Great Heart Charity Association?
Great Heart Charity Association is a tax-exempted charity association that is based in Kota Kemuning, Shah Alam. Our mission is to make charitable giving a part of everyone’s life by encouraging more members of the public, especially the younger generation, to get involved with charity via our programmes to help out the underprivileged.
2. Where does Great Heart Charity Association operate?
Our HQ is at Kota Kemuning, Shah Alam, while our Great Heart Community Centre (GHCC) is located at Teluk Pulai, Klang.
3. Who are Great Heart Charity Association’s main targeted beneficiaries?
Underprivileged families from poor backgrounds, those undergoing dialysis, orphanages, old folks’ homes, homes for the disabled and Orang Asli villagers.
4. How does Great Heart Charity Association help those in need?
Through our various charity projects and programs; namely, Hand-in-Hand Charity Program, You & Me Educational Program, Great Heart Community Centre (GHCC), and Overseas Union Charity Program. Some charity projects are also conducted via our sister associations, Great Vision Charity Association, Earth Warriors Association and Geng Xin Tang.
5. Is Great Heart Charity Association related to any religion?
No. We are a non-religious affinity.
6. Does Great Heart Charity Association support overseas projects?
Yes, through our Overseas Union Charity Program. This is held via collaborations or upon invitation from overseas charity partners, with the aim to share and exchange knowledge on charity and cultural experiences among different regional charity organisations.